Text size A | A | A       Home | Site Index | Contact Us | Reports & Publications
If there's an accident

If you are involved in a marine incident or accident, no matter how minor, within Poole Harbour and its approach channels, you must report the fact to the harbour authority as soon as possible.

Standard report forms are available in the harbour office but an initial report should be made to poole harbour control or to the harbour master's patrol launch, call sign 'VIGILANT' on VHF Channel 14.